CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Joey's Burn

Joey burned his hand on the light bulb in our room on our floor lamp. There's an arm that extends out that Jae was playing with when I last looked. I turned to talk to Jimmy and then I heard screaming. Poor kid was trying to pull his melting skin from the light bulb! Good thing Jimmy burned his hand before so we knew to run it under cold water. ;)  I did put lavender oil on it, but then the doctor said that's never a good idea because the oil traps the heat in the bubbles and makes it worse. Ha, oops!  Joey survived, though, and it seemed that the lavender calmed him down long enough for us to get to the doctor. We were lucky the ped's office was open during the time this happened! Needless to say, we missed Church, but Joey was a trooper!

Aug 19

Aug 22
He hated his hand wrapped! He would bite the mitten wrap and sometimes it would come halfway undone!

Aug 24

Aug 31

Sept 4
I started putting lavender oil on it again to help with the healing process.

0 comments: