CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Army Heritage Center

We went with some friends to the AHC. It was hotter than Hades outside and I have NO idea why I agreed to go. Ha! I was SO sluggish, but Jae didn't seem to notice the heat as he was having too much fun with the 4 boys:




Poor Joey! I tried to shade him as much as possible! Shade was hard to come by and the poor kid got so hot!


Jae was going through a no-I-don't-want-to-take-a-nap phase so I let him roam while I got Joey settled in for a nap. It was VERY quiet and I figured he was up to no good! I was half-right. ;) He found Joey's snacks and hid to eat them. Next thing you know, he fell asleep w/ his hand in the canister!


0 comments: