All of us, but Jimmy, are under the weather, so we did what we could to make Jae's birthday fun. At 7:30 in the morning, Jae actually said that he wanted to go to the park. So, Jimmy took Jae to the park bright and early! It looked like a beautiful morning!
Joe-Joe Bean and I stayed home and fixed breakfast. I wasn't wanting to, but I did what I could and Jimmy did the rest. We had hashbrowns (I peeled the potatoes and let Jimmy do the rest), I made syrup for the French Toast that warmed on the skillet. (Jimmy made the French Toast earlier this week.)
We went to a "Saturdays Market" type thing at the campus and bought a balloon yo-yo and bookmark from our friend's Japanese Relief for Sendai. Jimmy suggested we have a caricature done for Jae, so he got that done.
Jimmy told the artist that Jae likes to draw and paint and has his own easel...
We napped.
Then Jae wanted to glue...
Then Jae wanted a tupcake.
Jae decorated his cupcake with 3 Junior Mints.
Then he ate them.
Then he started to lick the frosting off the cupcake.
Then he decided he wanted more candy...
So, he added 2 more Junior Mints.
Then he licked the rest of the frosting.
I probably let him have more sugar than I was supposed to. He's so congested, it's not a good idea to give him so much sugar, but since it's his birthday, we'll let it slide just this once.
And, here is a wicked long, boring video of him opening presents...
0 comments:
Post a Comment