We started the day off at playgroup. (Oh, and here is Jae's buzzed head).
Joey has been wanting to crawl for almost a month! I must admit that I'm not doing ANYTHING to speed up the process. He gets up on his tippy-toes thinking the higher he goes, the further he will get. ;)
Jimmy had intramural volleyball that night, so we hung out at home with the boys on our Valentine's Day. I couldn't ask for a better Valentine's Day gift than this:
(Hmm, well.. maybe some bling wouldn't hurt!)
This is a fuzzy picture, but I'm posting it anyway because Jae just HAD to have his picture taken.
Lately, Jae has been pestering Joey to no end. But, at least it makes him smile! Here, Jae got our huge spatula and put it underneath Joey. But, we learn from "UHF" that there's no better way to say "I love you" than with a spatula. (Click here to see what I'm talking about).
And now a strainer on his head:
Now, let's rewind to 14 February 2007. Jimmy and I were dating and we made this yummy meal together for Valentine's Day.
And, flash forward to this year. We've made it a tradition these past years:
Oh, but this year I have this little Valentine, too! (Joey as well, but he was napping).


0 comments:
Post a Comment