Hershey, PA... home of Hershey's milk chocolate. (It's the milk chocolate.. Hershey's chocolate)... (What an annoying song).
Jae was actually scared of the cows the first time on the ride. We went one last time before leaving and he liked it a little better.
Jae on Jimmy's lap being a little frightened by mechanical cow:
Me & Joey:
Jae looks so cute in his worker hat!
I can't get enough of this picture! Joey in a hairnet! Epic! (Except, I'm not sure why that string is over his eyes).
Jae in his apron & hairnet:
There's our candy bars! Yep, we spent a fortune on them, but it literally was a "once in a lifetime" ordeal.
Jae & Joey with their candy bars they made:
CUTE!
Yes, I'm crazy because I stuffed Joey's hairnet in my pocket JUST so I could take another picture:
I'm very surprised that Jae wore that silly hat for as long as he did!
P.S. We got a Christmas tree. I was adamant that we would get one this year since we haven't in all our married years... 4 years is long; at least it seems like it, ha ha! We procrastinated and I thought, "What are we going to do about a tree?" Then, later that day, I was doing laundry and saw a Christmas tree in its box (used, of course) that said, "FREE TREE" on a piece of paper. I literally ran home to tell Jimmy to get grab it before someone else did. It's a 7.5ft tree. Yay for procrastination! Anyway, this is what our Christmas set-up looked like:
Notice the candy canes are out of Jae's reach? And, the stockings are just thumb-tacked to the wall. I'll have to be more creative this year.
0 comments:
Post a Comment